The effect of "fiber queen" bamboo fiber
- Categories:Company News
- Time of issue:2011-07-20 12:30
The effect of "fiber queen" bamboo fiber
Speaking of bamboo, you may first think of the lush green. Indeed, bamboo occupies a considerable position in Chinese culture. British scholar Needham said well that the East Asian civilization is a "bamboo civilization." China is the hometown of bamboo. Not only is bamboo rich in bamboo resources, but also has a long history of bamboo cultivation. However, with the rapid development of modern civilization, bamboo is now not only limited to food, but also has become an important raw material in the home textile market.
Recently, when participating in the Textile Industry Association, the reporter learned that a bamboo fiber fabric made from bamboo as the main raw material has been put on the market, and the response has been very enthusiastic. According to the introduction of New Fiber School (Beijing) Textile Technology Co., Ltd., which promotes bamboo fibers, bamboo fibers are made of high-quality natural bamboo as raw materials, processed by a special high-tech process, and the cellulose in the bamboo is extracted and then made into glue , Spinning and other processes to produce regenerated cellulose fibers. Bamboo fiber production products cover all aspects of people's personal life such as underwear, towels, towels, bedding, socks, home clothes, T-shirts, etc. The health characteristics and skin-friendly characteristics that it exhibits, while improving the quality and quality of people's lives, It has also changed the competitive landscape of related industries.
Because bamboo itself can produce negative ions and anti-insect and anti-bacterial effects, pesticides are eliminated during the growth process because of no diseases and insect pests; and bamboo fibers are made with high-tech methods during the entire manufacturing process, do not contain any chemical additives, and have natural antibacterial and bacteriostatic , Anti-mite, anti-odor and anti-ultraviolet effect, with excellent characteristics such as good breathability, instant water absorption, strong wear resistance, good dyeability and so on. It has been praised as "breathable ecological home textiles" and "fiber queen".
Practice has shown that bamboo fiber is a degradable fiber that can be completely decomposed in the soil without causing damage to the surrounding environment. It is a natural and environmentally friendly green fiber. The relevant person in charge of Xinxianpai also told reporters that bamboo fiber also has six major effects.
1. Antibacterial and antibacterial function: put harmful bacteria such as Escherichia coli and staphylococcus originally cultivated in cotton and wood fiber products to reproduce in large quantities. The bacteria disappeared by 48% for 24 hours on the bamboo fiber fabric, 24 75% killed after hours.
2. Super health care function: The concentration of negative ions in bamboo fiber is up to 6000 pieces/cubic centimeter, which is equivalent to the concentration of negative ions in the suburban fields, which makes the human body feel fresh and comfortable.
3. Moisture absorption and dehumidification function: The porous structure of bamboo fiber has good functions of moisture absorption and dehumidification, so as to automatically adjust the human body humidity balance.
4. Deodorization and adsorption function: The special ultra-fine pore structure inside the bamboo fiber makes it have strong adsorption capacity, can absorb harmful substances such as formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, ammonia and other in the air, and eliminate bad odor.
Fifth, heat storage and thermal insulation function: bamboo fiber far infrared emissivity is as high as 0.87, heat storage and thermal insulation is much better than traditional fiber fabrics.
Sixth, soft and comfortable function: bamboo fiber has fine unit fineness, soft touch; good whiteness, bright colors; strong toughness and wear resistance, unique resilience; has strong vertical and horizontal strength, and stable and uniform, Good drape.
Dongguan Huataiji Jacquard Ribbon Co., Ltd
contacts： Mr. Guo
Add：No.15, Hedong 1st Road, Jinxia Industrial Zone, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province