- Categories:Company News
- Time of issue:2011-07-20 12:30
Yarn-dyed fabric is a cotton fabric woven with dyed yarn. By changing the interweaving method of warp and weft yarns, with different colors, weave a variety of products with different flower shapes and colors. Wired cloth, labor cloth, color check fabric, quilt cloth, youth cloth, etc. Can be used as clothing and furniture decoration cloth. Since the 1960s, with the development of chemical fiber blended fabrics, the variety of yarn-dyed fabrics has been increasing, and there are polyester-cotton high-count poplin, polyester-cotton mid-length tweed, and so on.
1. The concept of colored fabric
1. Full-color weaving: there are dyed or partially dyed yarns in the warp and weft (or there are several colored yarns interwoven with white yarn in the fabric).
2. Half-dyed yarn: warp or weft yarn is dyed or partially dyed.
3. White weave: cloth woven without dyed yarn-grey cloth.
4. Comparison of white-dyed and yarn-dyed products: the dyeing fastness of yarn-dyed yarns is higher than that of dyed yarns after white weaving.
Second, the reason why the fabric adopts full-dyed and half-dyed
1. Full Yarn:
A. In order to obtain the effect of different colors-the same raw material is dyed in different colors and the post-treatment cannot be done, but the color is used
Weaving can be done.
B. Color fastness requirements, color light requirements-Yarn-dyed products have good color fastness and good color feel.
C. Requirements for layering—require a good sense of layering.
2. Half-dyed yarn:
The difference of warp and weft raw materials-the use of different warp and weft yarn raw materials has different performance requirements for dyeing, and half colors are available
Weaving to reduce costs and increase fancy.
3. Due to different printing and dyeing procedures, colored fabrics can be divided into raw and woven
1. General printing and dyeing procedures: weaving into grey cloth-training-bleaching-dyeing-setting-stentering-finishing
2. Raw weaving: a complete set of procedures for printing and dyeing after the product is woven (dyeing cloth is mostly raw weaving)
Cooked weaving: After weaving, the product is mainly used for printing, dyeing, tentering, post-processing and other processes, without training, bleaching, and dyeing processes. Yarn-dyed fabrics are generally mostly woven.
4. Product Classification of Yarn-dyed Fabrics
1. All cotton yarn-dyed fabric: warp and weft yarns are yarn-dyed fabric using cotton as raw material.
Products: webbing, shirting cloth, bed sheets, quilt covers, curtains, tablecloths, etc.
2. Polyester cotton yarn-dyed fabric:
A. The yarn is made of polyester-cotton blended yarn. The specifications are T90/C10; T80/C20; T70/C30; T65/C35; T55/C45; T50/C50; and the inverse proportion (CVC) specification: C65/ The theoretically inverse proportion (CVC) polyester-cotton and cotton-polyester of T35 cotton products are possible, but in actual operation, considering the process of cotton yarn and the style fastness and wear resistance of the fabric, several common varieties are designed. , As described above.
B. Polyester filament and cotton yarn interweaving: warp yarn is cotton weft yarn is polyester; or warp yarn is polyester continuous yarn is cotton, or there can be several polyester in the warp or several cotton in the weft.
C. Polyester filament yarn is interwoven with polyester cotton yarn.
3. Silk yarn-dyed fabric: yarn-dyed fabric using silk as raw material
Products: double palace, sliver, lattice.
4. Jacquard color cloth only: brocade, high-end curtains, bed covers, etc.
Dongguan Huataiji Jacquard Ribbon Co., Ltd
contacts： Mr. Guo
Add：No.15, Hedong 1st Road, Jinxia Industrial Zone, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province