Garment accessories difference
- Categories:Company News
- Time of issue:2011-07-20 12:30
Garment accessories difference
Clothing accessories are closely related to our daily life, do you know these clothing accessories? What is the difference between them?
In daily life, we are not unfamiliar with buttons, zippers, trademarks, webbing, but when asked about the question of clothing accessories, I believe many people will be more vague. Generally speaking, clothing accessories include: zippers, buttons, webbing, shoulder pads, laces, interlinings, linings, hangers, tags, accessories, inlays, scratches, hooks, fur, trademarks, strings, fillers, plastic accessories, Metal fittings, hot drills, packing bags, printed bar code rhinestones, hot stamps and other related items. According to the role of clothing accessories in clothing, it can also be roughly divided into: lining, lining, filler, padding, trademarks, belts, sewing thread, fastening materials, packaging materials.
Garment accessories can be roughly divided into seven categories according to their usage: 1. Lining; 2. Lining; 3. Filler; 4. String material; 5. Fastening material; 6. Decoration material; 7. Others.
1. Clothing lining
Lining is a material used in clothing clips, mainly cotton fabrics, recycled fiber fabrics, synthetic fiber fabrics, polyester-cotton blended fabrics, polyester taffeta, acetate and viscose blended fabrics, silk fabrics and rayon fabrics . The main test indicators of the lining are shrinkage and color fastness. For clothing products containing velvet filling materials, the lining should be made of fine or coated fabrics to prevent fluffing. At present, the most used amount is lining silk with chemical fiber as the main material.
Points to note when choosing clothing lining:
1. The performance of the lining should be compatible with the performance of the fabric. The performance here refers to shrinkage, heat resistance, washing resistance, strength, thickness, weight, etc. Different linings have different performance characteristics.
2. The color of the lining should be coordinated with the fabric. In general, the color of the lining should not be darker than the fabric.
3. The lining should be smooth, durable, anti-pilling, and have good color fastness.
Second, clothing lining
Lining materials include two kinds of lining cloth and liner.
Lining is mainly used for clothing collars, cuffs, pockets, skirt waist, hem and suit chest, etc., generally contains hot melt adhesive coating, usually called adhesive lining. According to the different base fabrics, the adhesive lining is divided into woven lining and non-woven lining. Woven backing fabrics are woven or knitted fabrics, and non-woven backing fabrics are made of chemical fibers. The quality of the adhesive interlining is directly related to the quality of the garment. Therefore, when purchasing an adhesive interlining, not only the appearance is required, but also whether the performance of the interlining parameter matches the quality requirements of the garment. For example: the heat shrinkage of the interlining should be as consistent as possible with the fabric; it should have good seamability and cutability; it should be able to firmly adhere to the fabric at a lower temperature; to avoid the frontal penetration of the fabric after high-temperature pressing Glue; strong and durable adhesion, anti-aging and washing.
The padding includes shoulder pads for breasts, chest pads, and hip pads for bottoms, etc. The texture is thick and soft, and generally not glued.
Pay attention to when choosing clothing lining:
1. Lining should match the performance of the garment fabric. Including the color, unit weight, thickness, drape, etc. of the lining. Thick fabrics such as flannel should use thick lining, while thin fabrics such as silk fabrics should use soft silk lining, and knitted fabrics should use elastic knitting (warp-knitted) lining; light-colored fabrics should not be dark in color; polyester The fabric should not use cotton lining.
2. Lining should match the function of different parts of the garment. Stiff linings are mostly used for collars and waists, etc. Thicker linings are used for chest linings of outerwear; linings with a smooth feel are generally used for the waist of skirts and cuffs of clothing; stiff and elastic linings It should be used for neat and neat modeling.
3. Lining should match the service life of the garment. For clothes that need to be washed, washable lining should be selected, and the stability of the washing and ironing of the lining should be considered. The cushioning material, such as the shoulder pad, should consider the shape retention ability to ensure that it will not deform within a certain period of use.
4. Lining should match the equipment used for garment production. Professional and supporting processing equipment can give full play to the auxiliary modeling features of cushioning materials. Therefore, when purchasing materials, combined with the working parameters of the bonding and processing equipment, targeted selection can play a multiplier role.
Third, clothing filler
Garment padding is a material placed between the fabric and the lining to keep warm. According to the form of the filling, it can be divided into two types: wool and wood.
1. Catkins: No fixed shape, loose fillers, linings (some need to be lined with gallbladder) when ready-to-wear, and through machine or hand quilting. The main varieties are cotton, silk, camel hair and down, which are used to keep warm and insulate.
2. The seam shrinkage rate should be consistent with the fabric, so as to prevent the sewing material from washing and the seam will not wrinkle the fabric due to excessive shrinkage; high elasticity and knitted fabrics should use elastic thread.
3. The thickness of the sewing thread should be suitable for the thickness and style of the fabric.
4. The material of the sewing thread should be close to the material characteristics of the fabric. The color fastness, elasticity and heat resistance of the thread should be suitable for the fabric, especially for the garment dyeing products. The sewing thread must have the same fiber composition as the fabric (except for special requirements).
5. Fastening materials
Fastening materials mainly play the role of connection, combination and decoration in clothing. It includes buttons, zippers, hooks, loops and nylon snap fasteners.
The following principles should be followed when choosing fastening materials:
1. The type of clothing should be considered. For example, the fastening materials for infants and children's clothing should be simple and safe. Generally, nylon zips or buckles are used; men's clothing focuses on thick and wide, and women's clothing focuses on decoration.
2. The design and style of the clothing should be considered, and the fastening materials should be fashionable, so as to achieve the unity of decoration and function.
3. The use and function of the clothing should be considered. For example, the fastening material of the raincoat and swimming suit should be waterproof and durable, and plastic products should be used. The fastenings of female underwear should be small and thin, light and strong, and the zipper of the pants placket and skirt back must be self-locking.
4. Consideration should be given to the manner of maintenance of clothing, such as regular washing of clothing should use less or no metal materials.
5. Consider clothing materials, such as heavy, raised fabrics should use large-sized fastening materials, loose structure fabrics should not use hooks, loops and loops.
6. Consideration should be given to the placement location and the opening form of the garment. For example, if there is no overlapping door in the garment fastening area, buttons should not be used.
6. Decoration materials
There are many kinds of lace, and lace is also an indispensable component of decorative materials. It is an important decorative material for women's wear and children's wear, including woven lace and handmade lace.
Woven lace is divided into three categories: woven lace, embroidery lace and woven lace; handmade lace includes cloth lace, yarn lace, knitted lace, hand hook cotton thread lace, hand hook cotton thread small clothes and other women's accessories.
Lace of clothing attaches importance to aesthetics, durability and washing. When selecting and applying lace, it is necessary to weigh the three characteristics of lace, decorativeness, wearability and durability, and choose according to different needs.
Today, our lives are changing with each passing day, with the advent of the age of individuality. In the era of fashion, many decorative materials have become modern popular elements, such as hand-studded beads, hand-embroidered cotton thread flowers, hand-cranked products, Indian silk badges and so on. They have been included by many fashion masters and are brewing into a piece of clothing boutique!
Dongguan Huataiji Jacquard Ribbon Co., Ltd
contacts： Mr. Guo
Add：No.15, Hedong 1st Road, Jinxia Industrial Zone, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province